Seapack Food Sdn Bhd (Seapack), established in September 1990, marked the maiden entry of Texchem Group of Companies (Texchem) into the exciting food business.
Seapack excels in transforming surimi into forms which resemble the texture, taste and shape of a wide-ranging variety of seafood like crabsticks, crab claws, prawn tail, scallop, abalone and lobster tail.
First to establish its crabstick manufacturing in Malaysia, Seapack is considered the pioneer in this industry and ranks among one of the most reputable surimi-based product manufacturers in Malaysia.
Seapack exports 85% of its products to customers such as wholesalers, importers, retailers, distributors and caterers in the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Seapack is also stepping up its international efforts by expanding its operations to Italy in December 2003. Through a joint venture with an Italian entrepreneur, Seapack then set up Seapack Italia S.r.l.
At Seapack, our highly qualified and dynamic workforce comprising management staff, food technologists, microbiologists and engineers lead a workforce of 280 employees spurring the company's growth. As a result, Seapack is the first frozen seafood brand in Malaysia to achieve the prestigious Superbrand status.
Total Customer Satisfaction Through Excellence in Quality
- Being proactive in knowing the changes of peopleís lifestyles.
- Improving the effectiveness of quality management system continuously.
- Adhering to commitment to become the customerís preferred partner by meeting their requirements.
- Being innovative in technology and cost effectiveness.
- Building employee towards professionalism.
- Being a caring employer to fulfill social responsibility.
- Optimizing profitability and ensuring good returns to shareholders.